Find it hard to choose the right brushes that suit your requirement? Here’re a few essential ones that can help you nail the look.
While using the right makeup products and techniques are important, investing in correct brushes is also necessary to achieve the desired look like a pro. Here’s a rundown of a few that can be used by beginners as well as professionals:
– One of the most important brush is a buffing or a stippling brush. After applying foundation it is essential to buff your foundation into the skin to give a natural look. One can also use a damp beauty blender instead.
– For your eye lids use flat eye shadow brush and a blending brush to blend all the eye shadows and remove any harsh lines.
– With the help of a spooly brush you can comb your eyebrows and remove excess mascara from your lashes as well.
– Flat medium powder brush is a multipurpose brush. You can use it for applying loose powder, blush, contouring and also highlighting your face.
– Lip brush is essential for filling your lips and giving them a perfect shape.
Recommended brushes and tools:
Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki Brush – for buffing foundation
PAC Beauty Blender Sponge – for blending foundation
Vega Professional Eye Shadow Brush
Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush and Detailer brush
M.A.C 129 Powder/Blush brush
Sigma L05 Lip Brush, Colorbar Fabulips Lip Brush