Get fuller lips without any needles and fillers? Here’re a few smart tips to nail the look.
Want to flaunt a pout like Kylie Jenner but weary of procedures like lip augmentation? Worry not, you can get the same effect by acing some makeup tricks. It needs practice but then to perfect anything you need practice, right? So let’s get on with the technique.
- The first and most important step is to always exfoliate your lips before applying any makeup on it. This will help soften the lips, remove dead skin and provide smooth application of the lip shade.
- Next with a cream contour stick which is almost seven shades darker to your skin tone make an outline with the help of a thin lip brush.
- After that fill your lips with cream base of your skin tone and softly blend both cream contour and base in dabbing form with your finger. Avoid using liquid foundation as a base on the lips.
- Lock the same with a translucent powder.
- Now outline your lips with your favourite lip liner and fill your lips with the same. This will help in giving shape to your lips and will increase the longetivity of your lipstick.
- With a lip brush apply your lip shade. Try to use matte or semi-matte lip shades. Apply gloss only on the center of lower lips. People already having fuller lips should avoid using gloss.
- Highlight your cupids bow with a highlighter.
Kryolan – Cake Make-up in NG 2 for cream contouring
Translucent Powder in TL 2
Dermacolor Camouflage Creme for cream base
Highlighter – PAC, Colorbar, M.AC.