Your mane can go unmanageable at times, especially during different seasons. Here’re a few masks that can help you through all year round.
- For treating dandruff:
YOGURT, HONEY AND LEMON MASK
– Take 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 tbsp of honey and lemon juice each.
– Mix the ingredients well and apply to your hair thoroughly.
– Leave it on for 30 minutes and shampoo well.
– Try this 1 to 2 times a week to reap its benefits.
Lemon juice has acidic properties which restores the pH balance of your scalp and controls oil production, which help in reducing dandruff. The honey and yogurt are excellent moisturising agents that nourish your hair from the root to the tip.
- For treating dry and brittle hair:
HONEY AND OLIVE OIL MASK
– Mix 2 tbsp of honey and olive oil each in a bowl.
– Apply it to your hair and leave it on for 30 minutes.
– Rinse off well with a mild shampoo.
– Try it once a week for best results.
Honey and olive oil both infuse moisture and help repair split ends. They also work miracles to improve manageability of rough hair, adding an extra shine to it.
- For treating hair fall:
EGG YOLK AND GREEN TEA
– Mix 1 egg yolk and 2 tbsp of green tea in a bowl and apply it to your hair.
– Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash it off thoroughly with a mild shampoo.
– Use this mask once a week.
Eggs are a storehouse of protein that help strengthen hair follicles, while green tea is an excellent antioxidant and a hair growth stimulant.
- For oily hair:
LEMON, ALOE, EGG YOLK AND HONEY MASK
– Mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice, aloe gel and honey each with 1 egg yolk.
– Apply and leave it on for 20 minutes.
– Rinse off well with your shampoo.
– Use the mask at least once a week.
Lemon and honey moisturise, and nourish your hair well, while lemon also helps to restore the pH balance of your scalp. If you have oily hair, then aloe and the egg are excellent to get healthy and shiny locks.
- For hair growth:
– Mash the banana, apply it your strands and leave it on for 20 minutes.
– Rinse off with a mild shampoo.
– To be applied once a week at least.
Banana is enriched with potassium, vitamins A, E and C. These elements are efficient in strengthening the hair follicles and promoting hair growth.