When life gives you beans, use them in your beauty regime! Why only drink coffee when you can use it for so much more?
The strong aroma of coffee is enough to get you on your toes every morning. But what if we said, you can use it to replenish your skin and hair? Find out how below:
– Coffee is a perfect exfoliator and makes your dry skin smoother than ever. The coffee grounds help in removing dead skin making your skin look fresh and clear.
– Tired of looking at saggy and weary eyes in the mirror? You have coffee to your rescue. Caffeine is a natural anti-inflammatory agent that reduces swelling rapidly. Treat your eyes with the simple coffee scrub given below to easily do away with your dark circles.
– Along with brightening your skin, the beans additionally help in preventing clogging of pores. The astringency in it boosts the skin’s protective boundary reducing chances of damage.
DIY FACE SCRUB: You can easily make your own coffee scrub at home by following the steps below:
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh coffee, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 3 tbsp milk and 1 tbsp honey.
- Mix together and apply on the face. Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
– Did you know that espresso powder can be your hair’s best friend? It exfoliates the scalp and caffeine stimulates the ability of the hair follicle to grow hair.
– A natural colouring agent, coffee is perfect for those who desire the classic brunette look. Leaving strong brewed coffee in the hair for a couple of minutes is the perfect natural way to dye your tresses.
– You can add luster to your hair as well by using this recharging ingredient. Being a powerful antioxidant, it strengthens hair follicles too.
DIY HAIR MASK:
- Combine 1 tbsp each of olive oil and honey with 2 tsp of coffee powder till a paste is formed.
- Apply and leave on the hair for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with any regular mild shampoo.