Let your tresses speak for you this summer. Here’re 3 simple hairstyles that you can try at home.
Knot me pretty
This hairstyle is for all our long haired beauties. All you need are a few bobby pins, a hair tie, a hair spray and mostly importantly 5 minutes!
- Start by spraying your hair with a light texturising spray. We recommend the Wella Proffesionals EIMI Stay Styled hair spray. This will make it easier for you to style your hair. Apply the spray and comb your hair after its dried.
- Pull your hair up into a ponytail and wrap a few strands around the elastic.
- Divide your pony tail into two sections with an elastic.
- Begin with the top section. Split the section in half and tie the two halves together in a classic knot.
- Now move on to the bottom section and break it in half. Fasten it with another elastic and do the same with this section as well.
- You can use bobby pins to hold away any loose hair. And you're done.
The braid princess
Have a round face and want to look slimmer? Give you self a facelift with this easy hairstyle.
- Start by spraying your hair with a gentle hair spray and make your job even more easy.
- Middle part your hair.
- Take one section and start creating a french braid to the crown of your head. Fasten it with bobby pins.
- Do the same with the other section, tie both braids together and you're done.
Rock it with the beachy waves
This particular hairstyle is very easy to create and can be done even on short hair.
- Give your hair a nice wash and let it air dry. Use a shampoo that is gentle on your hair and only fulfils the need of cleansing and nourishing your hair, without ripping off of its natural oils. We recommend Jhelum Loves Energiser shampoo.
- When it's not very damp, use hair curlers to curl them.
- Make sure that your sections are not too thick or too thin.
- Leave it on for half an hour. Then blow dry your hair lightly.
- Remove the curlers. And you're ready to rock!